By Erik Cambria,Dipankar Das,Sivaji Bandyopadhyay,Antonio Feraco
Read Online or Download A Practical Guide to Sentiment Analysis (Socio-Affective Computing) PDF
Best human-computer interaction books
Synthetic Intelligence is the learn of ways to construct or application desktops to allow them to do what minds can do. This quantity discusses the ways that computational principles and computing device modeling can reduction our knowing of human and animal minds. significant theoretical ways are defined, in addition to a few promising fresh advancements.
Incorporating study from a variety of disciplines, this e-book presents an obtainable and fascinating rationalization of internet 2. zero and its wider context but continues to be grounded within the rigor of laptop technology. the writer discusses the underlying principles and rules and covers the most forms of internet 2. zero companies, together with social networks, media sharing websites, and microblogging.
This publication clarifies the position and relevance of the physique in social interplay and cognition from an embodied cognitive technology point of view. Theories of embodied cognition have over the past a long time provided a thorough shift in factors of the human brain, from conventional computationalism, to emphasizing the best way cognition is formed by way of the physique and its sensorimotor interplay with the encircling social and fabric global.
Introducing cellular humanoid robots into human environments calls for the platforms to bodily engage and execute a number of concurrent initiatives. The monograph to hand offers a whole-body torque controller for dexterous and secure robot manipulation. This keep watch over method allows a cellular humanoid robotic to concurrently meet a number of keep an eye on pursuits with diversified pre-defined degrees of precedence, whereas delivering the abilities for compliant actual contacts with people and the surroundings.
- The Safety of Intelligent Driver Support Systems: Design, Evaluation and Social Perspectives (Human Factors in Road and Rail Transport)
- Human Friendly Mechatronics: Selected Papers of the International Conference on Machine Automation : ICMA 2000 : September 27-29, 2000, Osaka, Japan
- Design to Thrive: Creating Social Networks and Online Communities that Last
- Complexity in Information Systems Development: Proceedings of the 25th International Conference on Information Systems Development (Lecture Notes in Information Systems and Organisation)
- Socially Enhanced Services Computing: Modern Models and Algorithms for Distributed Systems
Additional info for A Practical Guide to Sentiment Analysis (Socio-Affective Computing)
A Practical Guide to Sentiment Analysis (Socio-Affective Computing) by Erik Cambria,Dipankar Das,Sivaji Bandyopadhyay,Antonio Feraco